Mara Intrepids Camp
Mara Intrepids is a short drive from the Mara River, where more than a million wildebeest and zebra make their perilous migration crossing every July and August. For the remainder of the year, the camp offers some of the world’s finest game viewing, with large local populations of plains game, elephants, rhinos, buffalos, and all the Big Cats. Overlooking the Talek River, at the very confluence of the Mara’s four game-viewing areas, Mara Intrepids enjoys one of the most spectacular locations in the world’s best-known wilderness.
The 30 luxury tents are widely spread across a large riverside site to ensure guests the optimum of privacy and peace.
Room Features & Amenities
Each tent is furnished in the classic style of the grand African safaris, with large four-poster beds and handsome reproduction furniture, offset by modern en suite bathrooms with hot showers, flush toilets and all modern amenities.
Wine & Dine
The Board basis is usually full board, which includes three lip-smacking meals, accommodation in our en suite luxury tents
Comfort & Convenience
- Catering for private dinners and BBQs
- Boiled water and insect repellent in tents
- Telephone, e-mail, fax and postal services
- Foreign currency exchange at reception
- Single-day laundry and valet services
- Early morning calls with tea or coffee served with cookies
- Complimentary airstrip transfers
- Wet towels and drinks on check-in
- Resident doctor available 24 hours
- Flex body therapy for half or one hour..
Activities & Entertainment
- Three game drives daily with personal guides
- Escorted walking safaris outside the reserve
- Bush breakfasts and dinners under the stars
- Romantic sundowners on the Mara plains
- Visits to neighbouring Maasai communities
- Arrangements for dawn balloon safaris
- Astronomy with resident naturalist with cultural interpretations
- Private parties on the champagne terrace
- Lectures & slide shows on culture and wildlife
- Heritage’s famous Adventurers’ Club for kids and Young Rangers’ Club for intrepid teenagers.
Business ( Conference & Event Venue)
Grounds can be hired for Bush Weddings.
Masai Mara game reserve
Awards & Certification